Friday, October 26, 2007

Click Comment: Cool Widget for Blogger

Blogging is about posting or reading an article and also get interact with other people in comments. Would it be cool to have click comment widget on your blog?
Post Reach introduces a new way to comment on a blog.
Click Comment: Cool Widget for Blogger

This comment widget allows your reader to comment simply by clicking one of the Icon Sets to appreciate an article that they have read. This is so much easier for some reader who choose not to type few words to comment ;)

I have my own Click Comment widget at my post footer. My theme is 2D grey, without logo, and consists of 5 different comment set.
Click Comment: Cool Widget for Blogger

After you register, you can add your blog URL and fill the details!
You can set your Click Comment widget from your dashboard account
Click Comment: Cool Widget for Blogger


Install the Click Comment widget into your HTML code. I’m still using old Blogger template, that’s why I need to copy and paste the HTML code manually.
Click Comment: Cool Widget for Blogger

Otherwise (for new Blogger user) you will be directed to your “Add Page Element” in Blogger dashboard:
Click Comment: Cool Widget for Blogger

You can also check your click comment stat from your personal account.
Click Comment: Cool Widget for Blogger

This widget is available for 12 different blogging platform. If your blogging platform is not available on Post reach you can send email at iwantpostreach@postreach.com to give them feedback.
Click Comment: Cool Widget for Blogger

Do you figure any possible benefit using this cool widget? Get interact with your reader using Click Comment now! Ow, and please comment on my post by any chance ;)

3 comments:

  1. Great widget, thanks for letting me know about this. I like it a lot. I even added it to many of my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I knew about this widget from a friend also..looks neat and easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you it's so usefull :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like Graphic Identity's articles & our free design box, please drop your comment or subscribe Thank you :)